The Rivendell Cottage
The Rivendell Cottage is tucked directly behind the Peabody House in downtown Eureka Springs. The cottage is in an extraordinary setting against the rock cliff walls that define Eureka Springs. In today's terms it would be referred to as a "tiny cottage" with 300 sq. ft. of charm. It's the perfect setting for a romantic getaway.
It's a snug, two-story cottage with a sitting room and web bar downstairs. Upstairs is a queen bedroom, spa bathroom and charming private balcony. The balcony is the perfect place to have your morning coffee and breakfast tidbit. What a magical place to start your day before you explore this Victorian village.
The Rivendell Cottage is one of the best places to stay in Eureka Springs. You are in a private setting in the heart of downtown Eureka Springs. You can park in your private parking place and walk to the restaurants and shops.
We discourage the use of all time pieces, as they prevent guests from finding true contentment and relaxation!
Double Occupancy Nightly Rate:
$125 - 159 Midweek (Monday-Thursday)
$165 - $214 Weekends (Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Holidays, and Festivals)
Rates vary by season. Go to Availability Calendar for your travel dates.
(Two-night minimum booking required for weekends. Three night bookings required for some festivals and holidays. Rates are based on two person/one bed occupancy and do not include tax.)
Amenities Specific to this Room
- Two story cottage with queen bed upstairs
- Private balcony off of bedroom
- Upstairs bath with double air jet tub and shower
- Mini bar with refrigerator, microwave, Keurig coffee maker
- Limited wireless Internet
- Private entrance
- Personal climate control – Central A/C/Heat
- Ceiling fan
- Robes, towel warmer, hair dryer, pressing board & iron
- Downtown for easy walking to shopping and dining
- Off-street private parking
- Pet friendly, but please pre-approve pets by email