At Peabody House Bed and Breakfast, we offer old world style with today's comforts. The Dashwood Bedchamber surrounds guests with the feel of adventure and daring. The warm darker decor conjures images of voyages and new frontiers. Decorated with ship half hulls, custom leather chairs, and a carved mantel fireplace.
The Dashwood is a spacious suite with a large two-person spa tub, shower and separate water closet. The mini-bar gives you the flexibility to fix a cup of coffee/tea when you need an afternoon boost. There are sodas and juice in your refrigerator and a collection of snacks in the room when you arrive. At this boutique inn you are very independent of other guests with your own private entrance. Your breakfast is a simple nosh we place in your room. This allows you to sleep as late as you would like. If you wish to have brunch later, you can stroll downtown and check out the food scene.
We focus on giving you and independent, extraordinary escape while staying in the heart of downtown Eureka Springs.
Double Occupancy Nightly Rate:
$115 - $149 Midweek (Monday-Thursday)
$165 - $214 Weekends (Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Holidays, and Festivals)
Rates vary by season. Go to Availability Calendar for your travel dates.
(Two-night minimum booking required for weekends. Three or four night bookings required for some festivals and holidays. Rates are based on two person/one bed occupancy and do not include tax.)
- Large suite with king bed with feather topper
- Over 300 square feet of space
- Large bathroom with double spa tub, shower and separate water closet
- Mini bar with refrigerator, microwave, Keurig coffee maker
- Darker, more cozy feeling than Cheshire
- Wireless internet
- Private entrance
- Personal climate control – A/C/Heat
- Ceiling fan
- Robes, towel warmer, hair dryer, pressing board & iron
- Balcony with Kennedy rockers
- Downtown for easy walking to shopping and dining