The Cheshire Bedchamber in Peabody House Bed & Breakfast offers eclectic elegance. It has many treasures from around the globe: silk weaving from Laos, carvings from Kenya, kilims from Turkey, and quilting from Kazakhstan. Guests sip their morning coffee in the sitting room while enjoying the view overlooking downtown Eureka Springs.
The Peabody House is known for it's spacious suites that are unique for a Victorian home. The two suites are over 300 square feet and have private entrances from the porch. We know how our guests value their privacy and independence.
The Cheshire and Dashwood both have king beds and large bathrooms with a double spa tub and shower. The water closets are separate. The mini-bar has a refrigerator, microwave and Keurig coffee maker. You won't want to go home when it is time to leave.
Double Occupancy Nightly Rate:
$115 - $149 Midweek (Monday-Thursday)
$165 - $214 Weekends (Friday Saturday, Sunday, Holidays and Festivals)
Rate vary by season. Go to Availability Calendar for your travel dates.
(Two-night minimum booking required for weekends. Three or four night bookings required for some festivals and holidays. Rates are based on two person/one bed occupancy and do not include tax.)
- Large suite with king bed with feather topper
- Over 300 square feet of space
- Large bathroom with double spa tub, shower and separate water closet
- Brighter, lighter feeling than Dashwood
- Mini bar with ice box, microwave, Keurig coffee maker
- Wireless internet
- Private entrance
- Personal climate control – A/C/Heat
- Ceiling fan
- Robes, towel warmer, hair dryer, pressing board & iron
- Balcony with Kennedy rockers
- See a more detailed list of amenities here
- (All time piece’s are discouraged as they prevent guests from finding true contentment and relaxation).